How to Deal

To deal or post orders on FIOB, you will need to use a stockbroker, the procedures for which will vary from firm to firm. There are 3 options available to you.

  1. Using City & Continental LLP

    City & Continental is only authorised by the FSA to deal with Expert Customers. If you believe you may qualify as an Expert Customer and wish to open an account with City & Continental please consult

  2. Using an approved FIOB broker

    There are a number of third party brokers who are already registered to trade on FIOB on behalf of their clients.

  3. Using another stockbroker

    Brokers who are not already approved to trade on FIOB can become registered. Contact your broker to advise that you wish them to deal on FIOB on your behalf and they will get in contact with us.